Saturday, December 29, 2012

Chest pains. Help!

Hello, fellow cannabis enthusiasts. :) I have a question. I am a frequent user of cannabis (every other day or so). I have a heart problem known as pulmonary stenosis, and I had searched everywhere for the answer to whether it's safe for me to use cannabis. I finally got my answer from my uncle. He is an MD and he said that cannabis will not hurt my heart any more, and that it is virtually harmless. I still do get chest pains and a slight pain in my left arm when I do smoke, though. Could this be from paranoia, the smoke making my chest sore, or because my heart works harder? My paranoia decreased ever since my uncle assured me that cannabis will not hurt me, or anyone at all. What do you think, guys?

submitted by tbiv816
[link] [comment]


Chest pains. Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment