Monday, December 10, 2012

Possible drug test coming up, could use some encouragement/help.

First off I'm 22, 145 lbs, and 5'10 with a skinny build and a pretty fast metabolism. I smoked 2 days ago (12/5/2012). It was 2 hits from my one hitter, and probably lower/lowest grade of weed available. I realized mid-high that I may be drug-tested in a month (1/5/2013) by a clinic for a level II rotation for my school. I have smoked a little previously during the month of November, but it wasn't a lot, and maybe once or twice every week/two weeks. ATM I'm drinking a lot of water and cranberry juice, bicycling 10 miles a day, and trying to stay outside to exercise. What else can I do to help, and what are your opinions on this? Please help! Thank you!

submitted by pleasehelpmeeeee
[link] [10 comments]


Possible drug test coming up, could use some encouragement/help.

No comments:

Post a Comment