Monday, December 3, 2012

theslightlymadhatter: This piece is titled “What Dreams Are...



theslightlymadhatter:

This piece is titled “What Dreams Are Made Of” This piece was inspired by a reoccurring dream that I had while being a boy growing up in the 70’s. I fashioned the boy in clothes that I would have worn in that time period. In the dream I had the ability to fly, but there was always somebody there to tell me I couldn’t fly. Even while they were holding me from my feet as I was flying. I could see a psychologist really liking this piece.


-Clinton Roman


I constantly find myself inspired by glass art. Inspired to be the things I am, the things I’m not, and things that I tell myself I could be.




theslightlymadhatter: This piece is titled “What Dreams Are...

No comments:

Post a Comment