Friday, December 28, 2012

polishpowersawich: *Star Photography Post Processing Video...



polishpowersawich:

*Star Photography Post Processing Video Tutorial*

Image Credit : www.DaveMorrowPhotography.com

Note From Photographer :

I have put a ton of work into this 3 part video tutorial that covers my entire Star Photography Digital Workflow. With my step by step digital workflow tutorial you will master night sky photography post processing in no time. My star photography tutorial covers all the bases starting with RAW file conversion and digital blending; then, on to luminosity masks, and, finally, color correction as well as final edits in Photoshop. I provide you with the files to follow along with me as we process these shots…

Check out the link below for a full rundown.


polishpowersawich: *Star Photography Post Processing Video...

No comments:

Post a Comment